Random thoughts, because my brain is officially fried.
1. Eden is amazing. Smiley and beautiful, starting to "talk" to us.
2. Apparently I forgot everything about criminal law, which I studied before graduation.
3. Apparently I have an amazing memory for constitutional law, which I feel really shaky about. But it's my best subject... ?
4. Evidence is hard.
5. I am probably going to fail the essay portion of this exam. I haven't even glanced at my flash cards for that part since I made them. What? Wills? Huh?
6. I am getting some accommodation from the Board of Bar Examiners to allow me to pump at lunch during the exam, so I can sit through the second half without feeling like my breasts are going to fall off. Horray!
7. Thank God for our friends here, who have supplied dinners every other day since Eden was born, morning babysitting all week this week, and loads of support. We are so blessed - I can't imagine doing this without them!
8. I can get through this. (Right?)
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago
4 comments:
Craziness! But it will be over before you know it and you can just be a mom and love on your little girl for a while.
Can I play with Eden next Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning or afternoon (or all three)? My sis and bro-in-law come in tomorrow and stay until Monday, and then I'm available to you 'cause I'm off work most of next week! :) I've been praying for you gobs and miss you so badly! You ARE going to make it through - praise God! I'm excited to get started on our study!
The answer is, "RIGHT", Katie. You can make it through this and you will make it through this. You go girl!!!
Thanks so much for the support, guys. It means a lot.
Post a Comment