Anyway, I thought it might be nice to share some pictures of Eden's room!
This is the view from the hallway, just inside the door. Megan made that beautiful wardrobe - right now it holds all of her Sunday dresses; later it will turn into a piece of doll furniture. What a great idea, and a total labor of love. It's adorable, too.
This is just to the left of those windows, and it's a great view of two projects: the rocking chair (which I recovered, and Bryan, Meg, and I sanded and stained) and the bookshelf, which we just repainted. Look at her reading collection! Awesome!
This is a similar picture to one you've already seen, but I wanted to put it into perspective. Obviously the crib is just to the right of the windows. I love the crib.
Here's the changing table, made of a dresser we found on Craigslist and a changing pad. We found those adorable letters on our trip to Maine. So cute! And that little brown bear on the shelf was Eden's first gift, from John's parents. They brought it to us in November I think... it was really sweet.
Here's the part of Eden's room that her daddy has commandeered. His office:
And here's the part of our room that Eden has commandeered. Her bassinet/pack & play, in the corner of our bedroom (mostly for right at the beginning, and when people are staying with us):
1 comment:
CONGRATS on making it to graduation! :) I've been thinking about you today and praying for you as you deal with all the emotions of this day and week! Love you, Katie!
Post a Comment