Wednesday, May 07, 2008

We have a crib!!

I have been stressed out about one thing perhaps more than others lately, and I'm afraid Bryan has seen the brunt of the complaining. We did not have a place for Eden to sleep! And with all of the "scares" lately it's been troubling. We had a crib given to us, but we decided to sand and re-stain it black. That has been a project of many, many months!

Here's a picture from the first time we worked on it, at Meg's. (Look at that little belly! Heh - and I thought I was huge!)

And now, it's all sanded, stained, put together, and dressed! Bryan put in a whole lot of time over the last few days. And we of course couldn't have done it without Megan, or Greg, who came over yesterday and helped Bryan stain for several hours. Isn't it so cute? Such a labor of love!!






And just in case you were hankering for some big ole' belly pics, here's a bonus self-portrait I took two weeks ago, at 33 weeks. BAM! It's not very discreet anymore, is it? :)

5 comments:

Kim for the Kings said...

Completely adorable! Both you and the crib! HOW EXCITING! See you tomorrow - I'll give you a call to see if I should come to the church or your place.

Amy D said...

So cute! the bedding looks perfect on it! I'm excited about your shower. Now you'll get to fill up that room!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Wow, look at you! That stomach is so ripe :-) Congrats on finishing lawschool! Of course, your coming baby really overshadows the whole lawschool thing...who cares about finals when you're having a baby!!!

Evey said...

Cute! Little Eden will be sleeping in her special little crib soon:)

Alice in Wonderland said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Have you seen the Dunkin' Donuts Mother's Day Cake commercial? Makes me think of you ;-)