- Friday: finished - and turned in - not one, not two, not four, but SIX papers that I had to finish by the end of the semester. Bonus: they weren't due until March 7 and 9! Man, I am on top of things! (Side note: When I turned in one of the papers to my professor's assistant, she commented on how early I was, and I laughed it off, saying it's really laziness that made me finish it early... then she asked me if I was expecting. I said yes, and she said, "That's not laziness, mama, you're just on top of things!" I thought it was weird that she asked me if I was expecting just so she could call me mama... but it was cute anyway and I thanked her for the complement.)
- Saturday: Did my reading through Thursday. To be honest, it wasn't that much, but I did have to catch up because I didn't ever finish last Friday's reading, so I think it is still impressive. :)
- Friday and Saturday: Packed all of my books (except for the ones I'm using right now...); random bathroom stuff from Costco; summer shoes (and belts which, sadly, don't fit me anymore now...). Also went through all of my clothes again and purged, and pulled out the ones that I won't be able to wear until after baby.
- Saturday: Started working on the rocking chair cushions!!
- Sunday: Sang at three services, took a nap, went out to lunch and dinner instead of grocery shopping (OK I can't be productive all the time!)
- Today: Cleaned my apartment for small group, went to class (I still haven't missed this one even once!), sanded the rocking chair for almost two hours.
(Apparently on Monday I also picked up a bit of sass...)
No comments:
Post a Comment