Monday, October 06, 2008

Graduation, and New Milestone

Our baby girl graduated from physical therapy today! Her torticollis is completely gone!! Yipeee! Her PT gave hear a clean bill of health, and said she looks "perfect!" She's also developmentally ahead of her age. Such an overachiever. :)

While we were at her PT appointment, Eden decided it was time to roll over from her tummy to her back! She's been working on it for a while, and she's gotten so close so many times, we knew by the end of this week she'd have it down. But we didn't expect it to be Monday! We had her on the floor on her tummy, and she figured it out, and rolled all the way to her back. We were all three so excited we all said "Yay!" really loud, and it scared her - she started to cry! So sad, but so hilarious at the same time. We were so excited!!

I'm sorry the pictures and video have been more scarce - Bryan and I are currently sharing a computer, which makes it difficult to get anything done after answering email and reading blogs (oh so important). I did post the third month on Snapfish, and I'll get to the fourth month when it gets a bit closer to her birthday, probably next week (so I don't have to do it twice - it takes a long time!). In the meantime, enjoy this video of Eden, who was supposed to be sleeping, instead telling her bee friends all about her day:


3 comments:

CP said...

Yay! Congrats Eden from graduating from PT! The tightness in her muscle must be all gone. Wow- and rolling over already? It seems so soon! What a busy beauiful girl Eden is!

Amy D said...

Sweet big girl.

Dupy said...

Eden doesn't sound very sleepy to me. She is SO going to love those videos someday! Keep it up.