... from a beautiful little baby girl! Yes, you read that correctly. Our daughter is giggling. Not a whole lot, and not often, but she is giggling. I tried to get it on video but it was impossible. However, I
did get some squealing, happy, about-to-get-a-bath baby girl:
And just 'cuz you guys love it, here's some adorableness:




3 comments:
Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! I am counting down the days until I get to introduce that little lady to the seat of democracy.
Her features are totally maturing- she is such a cutie! I bet you're taking in everything now and enjoying it to the fullest knowing work starts in a couple weeks.
Just keep loving on her!
As for going private- I understand your concerns, I've had the same worries too. I decided that as long as I was not specific or negative about work on my blog that I would be ok. If you do decide to go private- you need to share your new site with me though so I can follow the adorable Eden!
Love it Love it Love it!!!
Post a Comment