Monday, April 01, 2013

Some of my favorite Leah-isms

My baby is growing up so fast. Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:




In an attempt to remember the aborable-ness that is Leah at 2 years, 2 months, I jotted down some of our favorite Leah-isms. She's learning so much so fast, it's hard to keep up - but she continues to be probably the happiest 2 year old I've ever known. So much JOY exudes from her, you can't help but smile when she's around!


Snapshots of Munchie's day:

"Good morning, Mommy!! Hug!"
"I no yike it" / "I YIKE it this!!"
"Daddy poops. Cows poops. Table poops. Everysbodies poops."
"Everybody done? Daddy done? Mommy done? Deedee done?" (when she's finished eating)
"Huh-RAAAAAAYYYYY!"
"Woooooowwwwww" (almost whispered, in awe at the sunset)
"Pizza Daaaaay!"
"Daddy Daaaaay!"
"Sowwy Mommy/Daddy/Deedee"
"Sssssss baby seepin"
"Namaste" (sitting down, legs outstretched, forehead on her ankles, folded in half!)
"I did it!"
"Go Daddy go! Go Daddy go!" (shaking a pompom, when he dances)
"Good JOB Daddy/Mommy!!" (followed by the potty dance, when she sees us use the toilet)
"Pay pee-doh me?"
"Where my yucy go?" (Lucy is the name of her lovey) "I want different yucy" (we have three, and she's now developed a favorite.)
"Thank you Daddy, thank you Mommy, thank you Deedee, thank you Kathryn, thank you Hannah, thank you Bubba, thank you Curtis, thank you [insert long list of other friends/inanimate objects]" (this is how she prays)

.....................................................................................

Mommy (in the morning, before school, the day after her teacher was out sick): Are you going to see Paula today?
Leah: No, Paula sick. (like it is no big deal that she just answered the question and gave a reason)

No comments: