Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten.

Ten years ago tomorrow I became Bryan's wife.

It was crazy. We were eighteen. We had no idea what we were doing. We've had a rough patch here and there, but at the end of the day we are best friends and partners in this life, and I love him more deeply now than I ever imagined I would back then. Crazy? Yes. But I wouldn't change it for a second.

In the last ten years we've made too many memories to count. A little trip down memory lane:












Here's to 70 more, my love.

5 comments:

kel said...

LOVE all the pics! that one on the motorcycle is great - not sure i've seen that one before. happy anniversary, friends. we are so thankful for you :)

Amy D said...

Love the walk down hairdo lane. nice stuff. both of you. nice stuff. :)
Awesome last picture. Happy Anniversary you guys. We love you!

CM said...

Happy anniversary! Love the pictures of you two growing up together. (I can't believe you got married at 18! I guess sometimes you just know.)

Kim for the Kings said...

Incredible pictures!!! Thanks for sharing and a belated HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! :)

phuong said...

Great walk down memory lane! I agree with Kel, that motorcycle one was amazing!! Congratulations on 10 years!