Saturday, April 26, 2008

Last day of school, part II

Meg thought I needed a new picture to go along with the picture I posted yesterday from my first day of school. So here's me on my last day of school ever! Oh, the joys of Landgdell North:


It was a busy day - class, running about a million errands, and then studying for a while before the 3L BBQ (catered by RedBones!! Yumm!!). And I didn't sleep well the night before, because I had the worst heartburn of my life. Anyway by 2:00 I could barely keep my eyes open so Meg & I headed to the beanbag bridge, and I crashed while she studied:



So now I guess all that's left are two exams. And then I'm done. Until the bar exam. And then I'm really done. Unless we move to another state, and then I'll have to take another bar exam. And then I'll be done. :)

2 comments:

Dupy said...

You're looking fat and sassy there, Katie girl. (: I'm like you, I have trouble thinking of you NOT being in school.

Anonymous said...

You're going to be such a loving and amazing mother, Katie. I'm so excited for you!