Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Why I'm so lucky


This man is amazing. I woke up this morning to the smell of eggs and bacon, and he gently called me into the kitchen for a yummy breakfast of eggs over medium, turkey bacon, whole wheat toast with grape jam, and juice! He takes such great care of me!! I spent all day today thinking about what a lucky woman I am. And not just for the breakfast, but because of who he is! I thank God for him every day. He makes me laugh (see, e.g., picture above); he puts up with my baggage; he cares for me; he keeps me accountable and helps me grow in so many ways; he's an amazing partner and an amazing friend; and he's going to be a great dad (anyone who's seen him with Nino knows that!). Just a few reasons why I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: