I keep saying this, but life has been insanely busy the last couple of weeks. Exhibit #1: I just got about 7 phone calls in about 30 minutes. Yes, 7. That's insane.
Anyway, today started out a bit low - Bryan left me for the weekend. :( He's in NH at a young adult conference, playing the drums. He'll be back Saturday night late, but we're still not at the point where we are too comfortable being apart.
Luckily (I suppose)... I have a viral skin infection! Yummy! Don't worry, it's not contageous, and for the most part it's not even visible when I have clothes on, but it itches a lot. So the good thing is I've got to take Benadryl at night to keep me from scratching. So I will sleep tonight with Bryan gone. Hey, I'm trying to look on the bright side.
Today I got to hang out with my friend Jackson. He's a 4-month-old, 40-pound black lab. I took him for an hour long walk. :) He belongs to my friend Kristen, but my other friend Jill was dogsitting and was at work - she needed me to take him for a bit, and wear him out, because he was a bit rowdy for the Coop.
I suppose that's the news for today. I had practice oral arguments for Ames, not that exciting, and I had 3 meetings about organizations next year, and an impromptu conversation about another...
All in all it's been pretty busy. Bible study starts in a few, and then socializing and then bedtime! :)
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment