My sister screamed and cried when we showed up at the house on Thursday night. She had no clue we were coming. It was great! She looked beautiful at the wedding; I can't believe she's married. It's weird. I don't know, it's almost like we're somehow less connected now, since we're both on different paths. I know that's not true, we've always been and always will be close, but I do feel like I'm missing some part of her. I guess I just have to embrace her season like I'm embracing mine. I was really glad to be there, though. It was totally worth all the crap to get there, and all the crap coming home.
In other news, I have an interview with another T-town firm. I'm really excited. I think I'll be flying out this week. So I'll be (sort of) home twice in two weeks! :)
Well, I have crim reading I haven't done. I finished Friday's reading last night. Fun. :)
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment