Monday, November 23, 2009

How lucky am I?

I get to be married to this cutie pie:


And I get to be Mommy to this cutie pie*:


Thanks to our friend BB for the great pictures, and thanks to the Hope Fellowship community for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner last Friday!
_____________________________

*Note that Eden is (possibly temporarily) bandage-free... her skin is super-sensitive and is reacting to everything so they've decided to leave it be - with the exception of Eucerin and massage 3x a day - and see what happens for a while. We will see on Dec. 1.

3 comments:

CP said...

no way! that is not Eden! she looks like such a big girl!!! You are one lucky woman!

the monkeys' mama said...

Yay for bandage free! That is something to be thankful for! Miss Hope Fellowship...AND YOU!

CM said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now but somehow had no idea we knew each other in real life until I saw this picture!

I'm so glad to hear that Eden's hands are healing well.