Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Photo Fun

Since everyone is doing it, I'll join the fun, even though I realllly wanted to cheat and pick a different one!!!

Here's the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

Honestly I don't know why we still have this picture... it's from the first day we got our Canon, in May of 2005, and we were testing it out at Bryan's mom's house. I leaned over to do who knows what and Bryan took a picture of my behind. Lovely.

I tag: Kelli, Ruthless, Cee, and LEO (if she's not in labor...)

4 comments:

Amy D said...

That is AWESOME!

BecMama said...

LOL! You ain't no cheata, you be followin those rules. Good for you setting a good example for your wee one. Your bum does look pretty good though.;)

CP said...

ha ha! Just your luck this was the fourth pic!! Sooo funny. I just posted mine too- thanks for the tag!

LEO said...

I'll get right to that! I'm nervous to see what picture comes up...