I feel like I blog a lot when I'm overwhelmed... but it's true today. I took the weekend off a bit so I could spend some time with Bryan (this winter term class is awesome but it's taking up a ton of my time). But now I'm paying for it. I've got journal stuff to do (though Meg's being awesome and taking care of a lot of it), a 7-page paper to write over an hour-long video I just made in class (which I returned home from at 9:00 pm), and two negotiations to prepare for. And all I want to do is sleep - my eyes are so heavy right now.
And yet, it's true, I'm blogging. Ugh.
Four more days of this class, and then I get a (hopefully) relaxing week, including a peek at baby and a whole day of hanging out with baby's daddy. :) I'm excited about that.
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago
1 comment:
Hang in there, sister! This too shall pass...
Still want to do lunch the 23rd? How's 12:30 at our fav place? :) A yummy chicken salad sandwich is calling your name!
Post a Comment